• Cookies are small files of letters and numbers that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user's device.
• Cookies do lots of different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving the user experience. We use two broad categories of cookies:
(a) first-party cookies, served directly by the AirPatrol to your computer; and
(b) third party cookies, served by a third party on AirPatrol’s behalf. We may also use third party cookies to help us analyse our website and its use.
(a) understand the total number of visitors to our sites on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Macintosh) used by our visitors;
(b) monitor our website’s performance, including how visitors navigate our website, and to improve our website; and
(c) customise and enhance your online experience.
• The types of cookies used on our website can be classified into one of three categories, namely 'essential website cookies', 'functionality cookies' and 'analytics cookies'. The following gives you further information about each category, and the purposes of the cookies we set:
• Essential website cookies – AirPatrol (first-party cookies) These cookies are essential to enable you to move around our website and use its features. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet. These cookies are often session-specific, expiring after your visit to the website (session) has ended. This category of cookies can only be disabled by changing your browser settings, as detailed in the "How to control or delete cookies" section below.
• Functionality and security cookies – AirPatrol (first-party cookies) Functionality cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Typically, these cookies stay on your computer until you delete them. Security cookies authenticate users, prevent fraudulent use of login details and protect user data. This category of cookies can only be disabled by changing your browser settings, as detailed in the "How to control or delete cookies" section below.
• Analytics cookies – Google Analytics (opt-out) These cookies, including cache cookies, are set by Google Analytics and are used to collect information about how visitors use our sites, including the number of visitors, the websites that referred them to our website and the pages that they visited on our website, and certain websites that they visited after leaving our website. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our website, for example, by letting us know if users find any errors and by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily. Typically these cookies stay on your computer until you delete them.
• You can block the relevant cookies by using the opt-out links provided, or (depending on your browser) by changing your browser settings so that cookies from our website cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
• Further information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
• If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
• Questions, comments and requests regarding this cookies policy should be addressed to:
HR and Operations Manager
ELA Management Ltd St. Martins Lane, WC2N 4JS.